Hyperuser is a forum built by the users themselves to more effectively utilise Hypergene's Performance Management software and influence its development.
Hyperuser provides you as a user the opportunity to exchange experiences with other users, access information, influence the development of Hypergene's Performance Management software and develop your own expertise regarding Hypergene and its use.
Through Hyperuser's web portal, you can find other users who may have already worked on a matter your company is undertaking. Channels are also available for proposing new or expanded functionality in Hypergene.
Courses and training
As a Hypergene customer, you gain access to courses and training within Hyperuser. You can also:
- Provide suggestions and wishes for product development.
- Access information about Hypergene's new releases and product documentation.
- Find inspiration and view past customer webinars and recordings from user days.
- Locate contact details for Hypergene staff and other system users.
- Reach the Support to log and track your support issues.
If you have any questions or considerations regarding training, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you wish to get in touch with Hyperuser administrators, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.