Every Hypergene solution is built on a powerful platform that makes it possible to streamline planning, reporting and analysis processes.
The core of the platform comprises a highly efficient data storage model and functions that enable easy integration with a range of data sources and planning tools. Another vital component is the logic and calculation engine, which is a key factor to Hypergene’s flexibility and manageability.
The platform’s workflow engine optimises everyday work, making it easy to plan, implement, administer, and supervise tasks and processes. The workflow engine plays a central role in activities such as budgeting, periodic reporting, and performance management.
Accessibility and security of information are vital to any organisation. Hypergene’s role-based portals ensure that the right information is presented to the right person at the right time, supporting reliable analysis and decision-making.
Hypergene’s technical platform delivers a wide range of business-critical benefits:
Integrations and ecosystem
- Out-of-the box integrations with a growing number of commonly used business systems.
- Hypergene can be implemented as a comprehensive solution or a complement to existing BI tools such as Power BI or Qlik.
- OpenID Connect enables integration with your identity provider to support MFA or stronger authentication mechanisms.
- REST APIs make it easy to export data and automate business processes involving multiple systems.
- Hypergene’s dedicated Integration Platform handles advanced ETL flows, ensuring data is processed efficiently and securely. Data from any source can be extracted and transformed – whether located on-premises or in the cloud.
Performance by design
- Hypergene’s cloud platform can be scaled easily to cater for any number of users.
- Together with our experts, we can provide tailor-made reports that can visualize any amount of data.
- Security measures are integral to every aspect of our solutions – from design to production.
- Vulnerability scanning of all third-party components.
- All cloud solutions are patched whenever a heightened risk is determined.
- Manual and automatic penetration testing performed by an independent party.
- Hypergene is certified according to ISO27001 (information security management)
- Infrastructure Provider certified according to ISO27001 and ISO22301 (business continuity management)
- Management of customer environments is restricted to essential personnel with specific responsibility for the solution.
Ease of deployment
- Hypergene is web based, eliminating the need for complicated native-client rollouts. The latest installed version is always available for immediate use.
- No special downloads required.
- Hypergene’s dedicated and highly skilled support team responds to support requests quickly and efficiently. Over 90% of issues are resolved without further escalation. 99% of issues are resolved within one working day.
- All systems are monitored continuously and an alert is triggered if an issue is detected. Most issues are solved before the customer even notices.
Availability and uptime
- We guarantee 99% uptime during office hours (07.00-18.00 CET).
- Any planned downtime is communicated well in advance and major upgrades are scheduled in agreement with customers to avoid busy periods.
Swedish cloud operator
- The Hypergene cloud platform is hosted at data centres located in Sweden, which are fully owned and operated by a Swedish infrastructure provider.
- To ensure compliance with private and public sector regulations and legal requirements, customer data is stored and processed within the European Union – specifically in Sweden.
- Our infrastructure is provided by one of Sweden’s top providers, with many years of expertise in hosting and management of IT environments for customers with high demands regarding security, reliability, and availability.
Hypergene keeps your data safe
- To minimise risk, customer data is stored in separate databases and accessible only via unique accounts.
- Data is backed up frequently to minimise risk of loss. Our loss-prevention system ensures that data cannot be lost for a period exceeding two hours at any given time – even in a worst-case scenario.
- Data is replicated using a high availability setup with two geographically separate data centres, and failover mechanisms provide protection even if one centre goes offline.
- Hypergene is open and transparent about its IT processes and technical systems.
- We provide customers with regular audit reports, and other information required to facilitate management of complex IT environments.
- Regular meetings ensure customers have the insight they need regarding IT environments and surrounding processes.