Wholesaling and Distribution
Wholesaling and distribution companies operate in markets that require high efficiency. Additionally, their everyday business environments often feature high data volumes, system solutions for many different operating segments, and frequently, complex corporate structures.
In this context, the right system support can create the potential for greater efficiency, and more time for decision-makers to focus on activities that create value.
When navigating your organisation in a changing environment towards defined goals decision-making needs to be fast, accurate and decentralised. Planning needs to be agile, connected and dynamic, to optimise the use of resources available.
Your solution needs to ensure integrated and efficient performance management – supporting agile planning, reporting and business insight in a changing world.
- Enable fast and accurate planning and empowered analysis – track performance in reference to goals and objectives, draw scenarios and advice the leadership team.
- Value-adding and business critical guidance from your data.
- Dynamic planning processes and driver-based models to capture information quickly and easily.
- Ability to track deviations and planning for the unexpected using scenario analysis.
- Help decision makers understand and interpret trends, deviations and advise on decision-making.
- Self-service and analytical flexibility is key. You need to be able to play with your data.
- Analyze information ad-hoc, add analytical content and share reports on demand.
Hypergene currently has several clients in wholesaling and distribution, including restaurant and catering supplier Martin & Servera and country store operator Granngården.Client stories