Does your organisation need to maintain its fundamental purpose while meeting the needs of multiple stakeholders and the demands of operating in competitive marketplaces? It's essential to support long-term policy decisions while facilitating everyday operational planning.
Long-term control and management are vital to hybrid organisations, and are often based on policy decisions that stretch over several years, taken at conferences or general meetings.
Long-term objectives need to be broken down into day-to-day operational planning that clearly links targets to activities – and preferably unifies targets, activities and budgeting as a basis for planning and follow-up.
Often, there are other operational areas to manage apart from the core business, such as real estate, financial holdings and various types of revenue streams.
This means there is great value in having an integrated solution for performance management. Hypergene enables these organisations to plan, manage and follow up on operations in a way that supports long-term policy decisions and daily follow-up.
When navigating towards defined goals in a changing environment, decision-making needs to be fast, accurate and decentralised. Planning must be agile, connected and dynamic to optimise the use of resources.
Your solution needs to ensure integrated and efficient performance management during change – supporting agile planning, reporting and business insight.
- Fast and accurate planning and empowered analysis – track performance on goals and objectives, create scenarios and advise the management team.
- Value-adding and business critical guidance from your data.
- Dynamic planning processes and driver-based models to capture information quickly and easily.
- Track deviations and plan for the unexpected using scenario analysis.
- Help decision makers understand and interpret trends and deviations, and support decision-making.
- Self-service and analytical flexibility – explore your data.
- Analyse information on an ad-hoc basis, add analytical content and share reports on demand.